Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Conroy, Neal" <n-...@neiu.edu> on 2021/02/10 03:57:25 UTC

Calc bug.

Greetings, I initially wanted to report a bug, but was not able to register
for a Bugzilla account.

Here is the bug.

There was an issue when I opened a document with Calc from an Excel sheet
.xlsx.

Some cells if it had colors in it, the Calc opened with duplicate.

For example:

Name/Test

The Calc opened it as Name/TestName/TestName/Test

The amount of repeating patterns, I have not been able to find a pattern.

Not all cases with a color change had the duplicates. So I still wasn't
able to find that pattern either.

Thanks.

Encrypted Message

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 2/9/2021 10:57 PM, Conroy, Neal wrote:
> Greetings, I initially wanted to report a bug, but was not able to register
> for a Bugzilla account.

Self registration for Bugzilla was turned off due to a barrage of spam.
To register for an account send a mail to
Mailto::aoo-bugzilla-admin@apache.org.When you report the bug be sure
specify the Operating System and what version of OpenOffice that you are
using (there are fields in the form for that). Also attach the xlsx file
that you are having problems with.

As you are not subscribed to the mailing list I have cc'd your e-mail
address please reply only to mailto::user@apache.openoffice.org

Regards
Keith N. McKenna