Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jesse Anderson <je...@smokinghand.com> on 2017/01/04 20:53:42 UTC

Checkstyle Errors

For some reason, running "mvn verify" isn't running checkstyle on
everything. I had checkstyle errors in beam-sdks-java-core that weren't
being found.

I thought this was due to the extra parameters. I reran with the plain "mvn
verify" and it still didn't find them. From the output, it doesn't look
like they're being run at all.

Thanks,

Jesse

Re: Checkstyle Errors