Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2006/08/31 12:12:16 UTC

[ANN] Apache FOP at the OpenExpo in Zurich, Switzerland (2006-09-20)

On Wednesday, 20 September 2006, I'll present Apache FOP at the OpenExpo
event in Zürich, Switzerland. OpenExpo is part of "TOPSOFT 06". During
the whole day, you can visit the booth, ask questions about Apache FOP
(usage, development, contribution opportunities etc.) and have
discussions around XSL-FO, FOP and open source software in general. If
you have any current FOP-related problems you'd like to have looked into
or want a stylesheet reviewed, you're welcome to bring your notebook or
memory stick there and we'll take a look at it together.

Please let me know if you plan to come so I have an idea what awaits me.

There's no entrance fee, you simply have to order a free ticket over the
OpenExpo website. There are other open source projects present, too (Apache
Lenya, OpenOffice, Asterisk, Eclipse Rich Server Platform and others).

More info:
German: http://openexpo.org
English: http://openexpo.org/index.php?id=19

See you there...