Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by #Cyrille37# <cy...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/26 13:25:34 UTC

[T4] variable in component specification

Hi,

What's the way to have something like a variable in component
specification ?

In those 2 components there is the same ognl expresion in the value
attribute.

    <component id="comp1" type="Any">
        <binding name="value"
value="ognl::'L'+currentList.id+'C'+currentCandidat.id" />
    </component>
    <component id="comp2" type="Any">
        <binding name="value"
value="ognl:'L'+currentList.id+'C'+currentCandidat.id" />
    </component>

How can I define this expresion only one time ?

Thanks
cyrille

Re: [T4] variable in component specification

Posted by #Cyrille37# <cy...@gmail.com>.
Igor Drobiazko a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> use 'copy-of' attribute:
> <component id="comp2" copy-of="comp1"/>
>
> Using 'copy-of' it is also possible to override some of the bindings of the
> original component.

Thanks a lot Igor.

Cheers
Cyrille.