Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by "Palleti, Pallavi" <pa...@corp.aol.com> on 2009/12/15 08:00:37 UTC

maven build failing for mahout-0.2 from eclipse

Hi all,

I have downloaded mahout-0.2 and tried to build the repository using
maven from eclipse. I am getting error for "import org.slf4j" is not
resolved. However, I could build from command line. After closely
looking at the build from command line, I could see that command line
mvn build is fetching the jar from http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/
repository.  However, I couldn't see this repository in any of pom.xml
files. Could some one kindly let me know how the command line mvn build
is looking in that repository though it is not specified any where? I am
sure, I must  be missing something. Kindly clarify.

Thanks
Pallavi

Re: maven build failing for mahout-0.2 from eclipse

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pallavi,

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2 is the default maven repository -- the
maven eclipse plugin should resolving dependencies from there as well.

Drew