Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raghuveer <ra...@infotechsw.com> on 2006/07/21 10:01:38 UTC

tag for checking session and forward to login page

In My Web application,

i have page ot show "session_expired message"  in login page. When session
expires user is navigated to this page from server side.

I am checking this in all execute methods of my action.
Once the session expired user is navigated to login page.
If user clicks logout button also user is navigated to login page.
In log page once the session expired if user clicks BROWSER BACK button
,user should be in login page only when session expires.
Any Suggestion's to implement this in Struts.

Re: tag for checking session and forward to login page

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <br...@tariffenet.it>.
Raghuveer ha scritto:
> In log page once the session expired if user clicks BROWSER BACK button
> ,user should be in login page only when session expires.

Can you elaborate this? I don't understand what you need.

Ciao
Antonio