Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Cong Zhao <zh...@apache.org> on 2022/07/25 02:22:00 UTC

[DISCUSS] PIP-195: New bucket based delayed message tracker

Hello Pulsar Community,

I would like to open a discussion here about PIP-195 : New bucket based
delayed message tracker. I look forward to your feedback.

PIP: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/16763

Thanks,

Cong Zhao

Re: [DISCUSS] PIP-195: New bucket based delayed message tracker

Posted by Gavin Gao <zh...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
+1