Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it> on 2015/03/28 11:03:22 UTC

further improvements in trunk

Hi

I've just committed my work aimed at solving a problem with the Tcl
panic procedure in trunk. Even though the module is now threaded the
panic procedure was still trying to access not thread-safe data.

In the process of fixing this I also improved the code by localizing the
thread private data creation and the panic procedure definition. Channel
creation had already been fixed and localized in its own procedure. I'm
currently using this code in my development setup with both prefork and
worker MPMs, but I would like as usual to have your feedbacks if you had
a chance to give it a try.

thanks

  -- Massimo