Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Mark Mandel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/18 08:38:30 UTC

(Unknown)

Is there a timeout on a LocalDRPC Client?

>From what I've viewed, it seems like the LocalDRPC client will fail after a
minute, if a response isn't sent back. Is that correct?

I can see that the DRPCClient has a timeout attribute in the constructor,
but the LocalDRPC client does not.

I can't seem to find any documentation on this anywhere (so far), so if
there is some, a pointer in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated.

Mark

--
E: mark.mandel@gmail.com