Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Yu...@swissre.com on 2005/09/08 06:01:15 UTC

Yurisha R Gathiram/SwissRe is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  2005/09/01 and will not return until
2005/09/13.

For urgent queries, please contact Claude du Plessis on 011 489-5702 or
cduplessis@swissre.com.

Please note that this email has not been forwarded to anyone.

I will respond to your email on my return.

Kind regards,

Yurisha

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or
company named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information
may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and notify the sender