Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2004/06/04 23:23:35 UTC

Re: Fw: Lenya PPMC List

Andreas Kuckartz wrote:

>>I have just created a PPMC list for Lenya
>>(lenya-ppmc@incubator.apache.org).  Nobody is currently subscribed
>>(other than myself), but I have taken the liberty of setting Stefano and
>>Steven as moderators (at their Apache addresses).
>>
>>Let me know if the moderators list is wrong or if anything else needs to
>>be done on the list.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>Berin

i am a bit confused. i thought that PPMC are only for top-level projects
to be? but i guess it doesnt hurt to have one. from my current
understanding, lenya would be a cocoon subproject after graduation.

WDYT?

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya

Re: Lenya PPMC List

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Steven Noels wrote:

>> i am a bit confused. i thought that PPMC are only for top-level
>> projects to be? but i guess it doesnt hurt to have one. from my
>> current understanding, lenya would be a cocoon subproject after
>> graduation.
>
> I think the concept of PPMC is orthogonal to where the incubatee ends.
>
> </Steven>

in that case, commiters should subscribe.

lenya-ppmc-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

Re: Lenya PPMC List

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org