Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Hasan Al-Sheboul <hs...@cs.nmsu.edu> on 2002/02/03 21:44:39 UTC

What is the approperiate tool!

Hi,

Can any one help me in choosing the approperiate model (xerces tool) for
the following problem:

I want to do some quiry algebra for XML documents Text Retrieval. This
should be done for either multi documents (fetch the required document
among others) or fetching some element's text.
Most importantly, the chosen model/tool should support some type of an
*Indexing Function*, that indexes both tags and text.

I appreciate your help and thanks in advance!