Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by kangkan mahanta <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/16 10:19:14 UTC

Not able to login cloudstack image deployed from template

Dear All,

I have registered template from http://dl.openvm.eu/ and deployed one
instance successfully with password enable "yes"

Not able login with user id root and dynamically generated password. Please
guide me how to login

REgards
Kangkan

Re: Not able to login cloudstack image deployed from template

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Hello,

Which template are you using?

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
I've just added this template on a 4.5.1 KVM ACS, both SSH key and root password logins worked ... I would rule out the template, as such.

HTH
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro