Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Thompson <Mi...@webifysolutions.com> on 2005/12/01 00:12:39 UTC

[m2] Artifact Override

I am doing eclipse plugin development using maven 2.0.  In my pom for my
eclipse plugin, I have the packaging set to jar.  So in the end, the
file: target\artifactId-version.jar gets created.  BUT, I've also added
an antrun task to the packaging phase that packages the source,
resources and eclipse plugin descriptor into a proper eclipse plugin zip
file.  The issue is that when I do a mvn install, the JAR gets installed
in my local repo.  Is there anyway to override the final artifact and
make it so that it installs my ZIP instead?

Thanks in advance!

  --m

Michael Thompson

Senior Software Engineer