Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/11/21 12:58:03 UTC

Is there a list of YARN exit codes? A class or interface

I've just been tracking down YARN container code 143, "container out of
requested RAM", which makes me think: is there a class listing all standard
YARN exit codes that I can look at for this, and if not, should we write
one?

Any pointers?

-steve

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Is there a list of YARN exit codes? A class or interface

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.
thanks, the exit codes look like the ones I want

Posted by Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 3:58 AM, Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>wrote:

> I've just been tracking down YARN container code 143, "container out of
> requested RAM", which makes me think: is there a class listing all standard
> YARN exit codes that I can look at for this, and if not, should we write
> one?
>
> Any pointers?
>
> -steve
>
> --