Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2008/04/04 02:44:35 UTC

wiki

Hi,

Rahul - you had talked about moving the wiki's across, and obviously
set up a lot in CONTINUUM - but it seems the Codehaus wikis still have
lots of content that aren't in Apache (though some of it is in the
site now).

Should we have them all converge?

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: wiki

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I don't really have any cycles for this right now, anyone else?

We still have:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUMUSER/Home
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUM/Home

Lots of outdated stuff, but some that could be pointed over at the new
wiki

Cheers,
Brett

Re: wiki

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.

Brett Porter wrote:

> On 04/04/2008, at 12:07 PM, Rahul Thakur wrote:
>
>> Hi Brett,
>>
>> I actually started moving the wiki docs from Codehaus to cwiki but
>> then some of that stuff was un-done
>
> un-done?

Deleted some pages that I copied over.

>> and only the recent 1.2 roadmap discussions were kept on cwiki at
>> Apache thinking that the old stuff can be referenced from cwiki
>> instead. Does that sounds like a better option?
>
> it's just a bit difficult to know where to find and edit content - I
> think it would be best to consolidate (and take the opportunity to clean
> out).

Sure, no worries.

Cheers,
Rahul

Re: wiki

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Re: wiki

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brett,

I actually started moving the wiki docs from Codehaus to cwiki but then
some of that stuff was un-done and only the recent 1.2 roadmap
discussions were kept on cwiki at Apache thinking that the old stuff can
be referenced from cwiki instead. Does that sounds like a better option?

I don't have any issues copying over everything from Codehaus wiki if
that makes it more more convenient to users.

Cheers,
Rahul