Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Anna Bikkina <an...@pinksheets.com> on 2005/10/20 17:09:44 UTC

ESQL question

Hi,

I am trying to get data from the database. My sqlstatement and the order
of columns retreived are dynamically built so when I am getting
esql:get-string
column="XXX" I want to make xxxx dynamic like

<esql:get-string column=<xsp:expr>columnname</xsp:expr>/>

Is there a way we can do it?

Thanks in advance

Anna.

Re: ESQL question

Posted by Anna Bikkina <an...@pinksheets.com>.
I tried doing xsp:expr but that didnt work. Is there any way I can do
with xsp:logic.

Thanks,
Anna.

Re: ESQL question