Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Alastair FETTES <af...@mdacorporation.com> on 2006/08/15 20:01:10 UTC

NullPointerException on invalid URI

We've encountered a null pointer exception when initializing a generated
object constructor const char* pchEndpointUri with an invalid URI such
as "foo".  If you have "http://" it works fine, as well as any other URI
that doesn't actually have a resource there.

Has this been noted before?

As for my experience with attributes I've unfortunately just had to
leave them behind as they were preventing me from proceeding.  Is there
any plan to support attributes in future versions?  Has anyone added a
unit test that checks specifically for these in both java and c++?

Thanks,

Alastair Fettes

This e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, proprietary
and/or confidential information.  Any use, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments for any
purposes that have not been specifically authorized by the sender is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete all
copies and attachments.

The entire content of this e-mail is for "information purposes" only and
should not be relied upon by the recipient in any way unless otherwise
confirmed in writing by way of letter or facsimile.