Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/04/15 10:02:00 UTC

CI server support / setup (was Fwd: Buildbot at Apache, and a new builds mailing list.)

Hi,

attached is an announcement that there is now a nice "support" for CI servers.
I'd like to move the myfaces (sub) projects to this new infrastructure.

What do folks think about that ? I mean in the past our own zone
somewhat worked,
but the server had also every now and than its hick-ups.

so, I am +1 in moving forward to the new Buildbot.

what do folks think about it ?

-Matthias

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 8:38 PM, Bernd Bohmann
<be...@atanion.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can we deploy artifacts to the snapshot repository and deploy the site
> from ci.apache.org?

I guess yes. Let me bring it up on their new mailing list

-M

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org>.

Re: CI server support / setup (was Fwd: Buildbot at Apache, and a new builds mailing list.)

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.