Posted to user@poi.apache.org by PoojaGerera <Po...@Infosys.com> on 2013/08/01 09:44:33 UTC

Re: Replacing the value of the bookmarks

Hi All,

I am looking at deleting whatever is contained between bookmark start and
bookmark end tags in XWPF document using Apache POI.
The problem I am facing here is data contained in bookmark spans multiple
pages and hence the bookmark start tag appears in one paragraph whereas
bookmark end tag appears in some other paragraph.
Hence I am not able to delete the entire chunk contained between the
bookmark start and bookmark end tags.

Can some one advise if there is some way to go about it.

Any pointers would be of great help!!.

Many Thanks,
Pooja