Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Aniruddha Shevade <as...@actuate.com> on 2001/08/22 01:07:51 UTC

Sending SOAP attachments using Chunked transfer encoding

Hello
 I am developing a C++ soap server. I want to add functionality to upload a
file using soap attachments. The problem is that is the file is being
dynamically generated by another source, the entire file cannot be sent at
the same time. In that case,  we are using HTTP  chunked transfer encoding,
which allows data to be sent  in small packets of known size.
   I have problems in determining where the SOAP attatchment starts . The
soap attachment which is indicated by the presence of a mime boundary,
anywhere in the chunk. Are there any rules which determine the format of
such messages. Any help/ refernces are greatly appreciated

thanks
Aniruddha