Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/18 09:23:35 UTC

myfaces source including sandbox

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/
  http://cvs.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

  I try to use subForm.
  I could not find sandbox in repos. In the nightly build area, there is no sandbox either.
  I like to download all myfaces source including sandbox. thanks for info.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail

Re: myfaces source including sandbox

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Currently you have to build the sandbox from source after doing a checkout.
Go ahead and open a jira issue on this (making sandbox available as
part of the nightlies).

On 3/18/06, Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/
> http://cvs.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/
>
> I try to use subForm.
> I could not find sandbox in repos. In the nightly build area, there is no
> sandbox either.
> I like to download all myfaces source including sandbox. thanks for info.
>

>  ________________________________
> Yahoo! Mail
>  Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

RE: multi-selection in selectOneListBox

Posted by sj...@stradefi.com.
This was effectively the problem. Thanks a lot for your great help!

Have a nice week

Sophie

  _____

Posted by Dean Hiller <de...@xsoftware.biz>.
I wonder if popup would work. I use it for a tree and the mouse over on
the graphic in my tree works and pops up a popup menu. I just can't get
the actual menu item to work and do what I want(but sounds like you can
just use outputText and don't need commandLinks).
dean

sjarlier@stradefi.com wrote:

> Hi !
>
> Is there a simple way with JSF to display a message while putting the
> mouse on a selectItem of a selectOneListBox?
>
> For example: if I have a list box to choose between work and hobbies,
> while putting the mouse on “hobbies” I will display all hobbies I
> stored in my class.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sophie

mouse over..