Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Laura Morales <la...@mail.com> on 2019/06/25 07:40:10 UTC

Cannot setup GenericRuleReasoner

What's wrong with this configuration? It doesn't seem to infer any triples when I query the dataset (Fuseki 3.6.0). It doesn't show any errors either.

config.ttl
PREFIX :       <#>
PREFIX fuseki: <http://jena.apache.org/fuseki#>
PREFIX ja:     <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2005/11/Assembler#>
PREFIX rdf:    <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
PREFIX rdfs:   <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#>
PREFIX tdb:    <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2008/tdb#>

:service a fuseki:Service ;
    rdfs:label                        "test" ;
    fuseki:name                       "test" ;
    fuseki:serviceQuery               "query" ;
    fuseki:serviceReadGraphStore      "get" ;
    fuseki:serviceReadWriteGraphStore "data" ;
    fuseki:serviceUpdate              "update" ;
    fuseki:serviceUpload              "upload" ;
    fuseki:dataset                    :dataset ;
    .

:dataset a ja:RDFDataset ;
    ja:defaultGraph :model_inf .

:model_inf a ja:InfModel ;
    ja:baseModel :g ;
    ja:reasoner [
        ja:reasonerURL <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2003/GenericRuleReasoner> ;
        ja:rulesFrom <file:///opt/fuseki/run/inference/rules> ;
    ] .

:ds a tdb:DatasetTDB ;
    tdb:location "/opt/fuseki/run/databases/ds/" .

:g a tdb:GraphTDB ;
    tdb:dataset :ds .

rules
@prefix rdf:  <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .
@prefix rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> .
@prefix owl:  <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#> .
@prefix xsd:  <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#> .
@prefix ex:   <https://example.org#> .

[ okrule: (?s a ex:Person) -> (?s ex:works "OK") ]

Re: Cannot setup GenericRuleReasoner

Posted by Dave Reynolds <da...@gmail.com>.
Not a bug in that the syntax was never based on Sparqkm indeed it
predates Sparql. However, I'm sure someone could add that extension or
redesign the syntax entirely to be more Sparql compatible.

Dave

Posted by "Nouwt, B. (Barry)" <ba...@tno.nl.INVALID>.

Posted by Laura Morales <la...@mail.com>.