Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by 牛兆捷 <nz...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/03 08:52:42 UTC

Region server heap used memory usage

Dear all:

Is there any ways to monitor or profiling the memory usage of region server
heap?

For example, how many are assigned to memstore, blockcache, storefileindex
or else.

Thanks.

--
*Regards,*
*Zhaojie*

Re: Region server heap used memory usage

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
1.0 hasn't been released yet.

You can get source code from branch-1 of git repo.

Cheers

Posted by 牛兆捷 <nz...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zhihong:

Posted by 牛兆捷 <nz...@gmail.com>.