Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/19 18:07:57 UTC

Intro to Beam and Contributing Workshops

Hi All,

I'm a huge fan of HOPE <https://www.hope.net>.

In the virtual edition this year, I am giving 2 talks.

* a 2hr introduction to Beam.
* a 1hr introduction to contributing to open source (with specific examples
from Beam).

These to occur on 30/31 July, schedule found:
https://scheduler.hope.net/hope2020/schedule/

I can see whether there are additional passes available for me as a speaker
to share with the community (not sure on this point).

Cheers,
Austin

Re: Intro to Beam and Contributing Workshops

Posted by Warren Pang <wa...@boxsci.com>.
Can you share PPT after talking?

Thanks.