Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2006/10/26 12:51:20 UTC

Re: svn commit: r467560 - in /geronimo/server/trunk: ./ assemblies/geronimo-boilerplate-j2ee/ configs/system-database/ configs/uddi-jetty/ configs/uddi-jetty/src/plan/ configs/uddi-tomcat/ configs/uddi-tomcat/src/plan/ modules/geronimo-connector-buil

On 10/25/06, hogstrom@apache.org <ho...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: hogstrom
> Date: Tue Oct 24 21:36:33 2006
> New Revision: 467560

> Log:
> Updated configurations to support TranQL move to M2

I've seen a few updates wrt the tranql migration (openejb2 and
geronimo). I'd like to do it for OpenEJB 3, too, but can't find it
anywhere. What repo is it in?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski