Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Benjamin Schmeling <Be...@gmx.de> on 2006/03/14 11:48:22 UTC

Sandesha2 Problems: Timeout

Hi,

I am using Axis2 0.94 and Sandesha2 0.9 but I am not able to get this to
work.

I wrote a simple web service and deployed and tested it with axis2.
Everything works.
I took this webservice and added the Sandesha module:

<service name="TestWebservice">
        <module ref="Sandesha2-0.9" />

I added the Phases like you can see in the attachement and added the
module for sandesha (.mar). My client looks like this:

OMElement payload = getOMElementTestWS();
Options options = new Options();
options.setProperty(Options.COPY_PROPERTIES,new Boolean (true));
options.setSoapVersionURI(SOAP12Constants.SOAP_ENVELOPE_NAMESPACE_URI);
options.setProperty(Sandesha2ClientAPI.AcksTo,targetEPRTest);
options.setTo(targetEPRTest);
options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
options.setUseSeparateListener(true);
options.setProperty(MessageContextConstants.TRANSPORT_URL,
targetEPRTest.getAddress());
options.setProperty(Sandesha2ClientAPI.LAST_MESSAGE, "true");
options.setSoapAction("test:soap:action");
options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(10000);
//Blocking invocation
ServiceClient sender = new ServiceClient();
sender.setOptions(options);
sender.engageModule(new QName("Sandesha2-0.9"));

OMElement result = sender.sendReceive(payload);

First the console shows:

INFO AxisConfigBuilder:357 - Class Not found :
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.SimpleJMSListener
INFO DeploymentEngine:454 - Deploying module : addressing

Then I got his fault after some time:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Time out while waiting for the server to
send the response.

Some ideas what can be the problem here?

Thanks,

Benjamin

Re: Sandesha2 Problems: Timeout

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bnjamin,

Please use Sandesha2-0.9 with Axis2 0.93.
Or use the latest Sandesha2 snapshots from
http://svn.apache.org/repository/sandesha2/mars/     , which will be
compatible with a latest Axis2 build.

Thanks,
Chamikara