Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dave Meier <dm...@serena.com> on 2009/11/30 18:42:20 UTC

What is the SVN version number to use for the 1.6 release?

Hi,

I've used axis2/c in the past but not released anything with it.  I now plan
to use the last stable release (1.6).  I would like to know the SVN version
number that corresponds to version 1.6.  Can you tell me what it is?  I
think I used to browse the web interface for SVN and look in tags, but I
don't see tags anymore.  Are releases labeled (tagged)?  I want to work with
the 1.6 version, but be able to quickly diff any changes I make against 1.6
source files by using svn diff at the root directory of the source.

Thanks,

-Dave.

Re: What is the SVN version number to use for the 1.6 release?

Posted by Dave Meier <dm...@serena.com>.
Thanks, Dinesh.

After poking around a bit, I think it is under branches:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/branches/c/1.6.x/1.6.0/c/

Revision: r765550

Thanks,

-Dave.