Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/25 09:00:01 UTC

[Axis2][Axiom]Axiom-***.jar not updated?

Hi,
I've figured out in a very painful way that there has been a
dependency in the secpolicy module to the axiom.***.jar and due to
that the axiom.***.jar gets copied to the libs folder when you do a
create-lib. However it seems that the axiom-***.jar is not uptodate
(at least in the repositories) and that causes a problem in certain
scenarios where the composite jar is picked up first in the class
path!

So these are my conclusions

1. Axis2 guys should always refer to the seperate jars in their
implementations as good practice

2. Axiom guys (?) should have a check (perhaps the new m2 build)
whether the combined jar is created properly. It could be my problem
but it is safe to just make sure :)

Thanks
--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2][Axiom]Axiom-***.jar not updated?

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
+1.

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
+1.