Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com> on 2019/05/13 13:38:19 UTC

[Call for Agenda items] for the May 15th OW Tech. Interchange meeting

Fellow Whiskers,

Time to solicit community agenda items for the next tech interchange call
will be held on Wednesday, May 15th at 11AM EDT (Eastern US), 5PM CEST
(Central Europe), 3PM GMT, 11PM CST (Beijing).

Google calendar entry (always on our Wiki home page):
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/eventedit/copy/M3E5a2V0Mmg1MTRmZjVtOTJrcjE0c2hxYmJfMjAxOTA0MDNUMTUwMDAwWiBhcGFjaGVvcGVud2hpc2tAbQ/bXJ1dGtvd3NraTkxQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ?scp=ALL&t=AKUaPmaS_WZnVhQzwZxQr0-hRornYf1BwXAZ1yt0XQnzkmNGbdh_wDeaVs9mpXzwkmovq9T6WhFE5Goq2vZrXUexBJEIIFw4Tw%3D%3D&sf=true

Join the call on Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk

If you have any topic to share, please respond to this thread or email or
message me via Slack before the meeting.

Kind regards,
Matt

Re: [Call for Agenda items] for the May 15th OW Tech. Interchange meeting

Posted by Michele Sciabarra <mi...@sciabarra.com>.
I did a lot of Work recently on actionloop runtimes,  and I would like to share how now it is a sort of "runime sdk" and how it works.
--
  Michele Sciabarra
  michele@sciabarra.com