Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mohammed Bustany <mb...@yahoo.com> on 2003/11/08 04:04:59 UTC

Sample Struts app, LogonAction.java, missing UserDatabase

Hi all

I just started learning about struts.  I
have a simple question about LogonAction.java.
Maybe someone can shed some light on it.

The source file uses 'UserDatabase ' as in:
UserDatabase database =
      (UserDatabase) servlet.getServletContext().
       getAttribute(Constants.DATABASE_KEY);
but there is no import stmt for UserDatabase!!!
I haven't tried compiling it yet, but how
is that possible???

Thank you

Mo

Re: Sample Struts app, LogonAction.java, missing UserDatabase

Posted by Saul Q Yuan <yu...@dataanvil.com>.
The magic is they're all in the same package :-)

Saul