Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Eric Grace <er...@MessageMedia.com> on 2001/04/12 01:51:10 UTC

SoapContext Error

i'm getting the following exception bubbling out of the SoapContext
class when I run the Provider example.....

Where can I find com/sun/mail/util/.....

com/sun/mail/util/LineOutputStream
        at javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.writeTo(Compiled Code)
        at
javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.writeTo(MimeBodyPart.java:541)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.SOAPContext.writeTo(SOAPContext.java:506)

        at org.apache.soap.transport.TransportMessage.save(Compiled
Code)
        at
org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnection.java:207)

        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:203)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManagerClient.java:127)

        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.deploy(ServiceManagerClient.java:140)

        at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(Compiled
Code)
.
Verify that its there
com/sun/mail/util/LineOutputStream
        at javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.writeTo(Compiled Code)
        at
javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.writeTo(MimeBodyPart.java:541)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.SOAPContext.writeTo(SOAPContext.java:506)

        at org.apache.soap.transport.TransportMessage.save(Compiled
Code)
        at
org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnec
tion.java:207)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:203)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManag
erClient.java:127)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.list(ServiceManagerClient
.java:149)
        at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(Compiled
Code)

-eric

Re: SoapContext Error

Posted by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be>.
That's odd! You obviously have JavaMail (mail.jar) or you wouldn't have
MimeBodyPart, but you seem to be missing some implementation classes,
*also* part of mail.jar.

Clashing mail.jar versions in your classpath, class loader problems perhaps?

bfn, Wouter

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 05:51:10PM -0600, Eric Grace wrote:
> i'm getting the following exception bubbling out of the SoapContext
> class when I run the Provider example.....
>
> Where can I find com/sun/mail/util/.....

> com/sun/mail/util/LineOutputStream
>         at javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.writeTo(Compiled Code)
>         at
> javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.writeTo(MimeBodyPart.java:541)
>         at org.apache.soap.rpc.SOAPContext.writeTo(SOAPContext.java:506)
[...]

Re: SoapContext Error

Posted by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be>.