Posted to user@poi.apache.org by #CHEW BEE KIM# <CH...@ntu.edu.sg> on 2008/03/19 04:47:56 UTC

how to access...

Hi all,

I'm interested in data from CSV file. So after searching, I saw this link.

For very fancy text extraction, XLS to CSV etc, take a look at
/src/scratchpad/examples/src/org/apache/poi/hssf/eventusermodel/examples/XLS2CSVmra.java

may I know how do I access this example?

thanks a lot!

Regards,
Madeline

Re: how to access...

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
You can checkout the source code from svn:

http://poi.apache.org/subversion.html

Also, zipped sources can be downloaded from http://encore.torchbox.com/poi-svn-build/

Yegor