Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Meena <me...@wipro.com> on 2002/01/15 11:26:40 UTC

Regarding creating a table

Hi,
I need to have table in my pdf output. My input xml file is something like tis

<chapter name="test">
<description>xyz</description>
                        <b>INPUT AVAILABLE</b>
                        <b>IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS</b>
                        <b> OUTPUT DISPLAYED</b>
</chapter>

In my xsl, i use
<xsl:template match="chapter">
<xsl:when test="name()='html'">
      <xsl:copy-of select="."/>
</xsl:when>
----
----
</xsl:template>

And the .fo file has the copy of the the <html> part is put into the .fo file. But when converting into a pdf, i'm not getting the <html> tags as a proper table.
How can i achieve this?

Regds,
Meena.