Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Bedrijven.nl" <ma...@bedrijven.nl> on 2004/05/02 15:26:29 UTC

Multiple instances

Hello,

Iam trying setting up multiple instances of Tomcat 552. I saw that in tomcat
4 you can do that with defining CATALINE_BASE for each new application
pointing to the same Tomcat installation. Problem is that for Tomcat 5.5
there are no startup and shutdown scripts (windows..only Tomcat5.exe). HAs
any one an idea how top that?? And what;s the best approach?

Thanx,

Maarten