Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joe & Kelli Mihalich <mi...@cox.net> on 2003/07/04 02:40:19 UTC

Tomcat Connector for IIS Binary

            Hi,

               Sorry for this semi-newbie question, but can someone
please point me

            To the URL where the tomcat connector binary distribution
is?

            All the docs I've read said it should be in:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.x.y/bin/p
laform

               However, when I go to that url for v4.1.24, there are no
sub directories

            Underneath bin.  There are just the tomcat binaries there.

               I see the source distribution under v4.1.24/src, but I'd
rather not install

            Msdev on this box to compile it.

               I'm looking for the IIS connector, fyi.

            Thanks,

            Joe

RE: Tomcat Connector for IIS Binary

Posted by Joe & Kelli Mihalich <mi...@cox.net>.
Hi,

I found it, nevermind.

I guess the connectors were moved to the JK
Directory structure.

Joe