Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com> on 2011/03/13 15:01:31 UTC

wicket-dojo project (Should I change project name?)

Hi all,

I started a new project to give support for dojo to the current wicket
base 1.5.

I don't know if it will reach much far but wanted to revamp the dojo
support in wicket. I have not much time but will try to add widgets and
more support when I need it in my projects.

This is why I asked several times last week. I took as base excelent
wiquery+wicket examples projects and refactored them do give it dojo
ability. Looks nice! :-)

At current time is fairly easy to implement new widgets. I just added
two partially implemented with theme support included. A standard button
and the editor. I have to cleanup the code but as you can see is easy to
use and extend. It has wiquery comments inside. Should I remove it? But
I want to give credits to the original authors...

Please, any comments will be welcome.

http://gitorious.org/wicket-dojo

PS: Sorry If I should not say this here... Tell me and I will shut any
comments about it but I think it will be useful for the wicket
community.

Re: wicket-dojo project (Should I change project name?)

Posted by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com>.
Hi Martin,

I need time to organize projects, but sure I can merge everything and
find best way to do things.

Just need some time and give my projects a little breath.

Thank you for the update.

--

"No subestimes el poder de la gente estúpida en grupos grandes"

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

> [...]

> > > support in wicket. I have not much time but will try to add widgets and
> > > more support when I need it in my projects.
> > >
> > > This is why I asked several times last week. I took as base excelent
> > > wiquery+wicket examples projects and refactored them do give it dojo
> > > ability. Looks nice! :-)
> > >

> > > At current time is fairly easy to implement new widgets. I just added
> > > two partially implemented with theme support included. A standard
> button
> > > and the editor. I have to cleanup the code but as you can see is easy
> > > use and extend. It has wiquery comments inside. Should I remove it? But
> > > I want to give credits to the original authors...
> > >

> > > Please, any comments will be welcome.
> > >

> > > http://gitorious.org/wicket-dojo
> > >

> > > PS: Sorry If I should not say this here... Tell me and I will shut any
> > > comments about it but I think it will be useful for the wicket

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development

Re: wicket-dojo project (Should I change project name?)

Posted by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com>.
Hi Martin,

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Gonzalo!