Posted to users@solr.apache.org by HariBabu kuruva <ha...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/11 14:58:37 UTC

Solr dynamic reconfiguration of zookeeper ensemble

Hi All,

We are using solr 8.11.1 with zk 3.2. Recently we have upgraded zk to 3.7.1.

We observe below warning on solr-ui .

"Solr ZK connection string (2 hosts) is different from the dynamic ensemble
config (3 hosts)."

Please let us know will it cause any issue and
Is there any option to make solr support the zk's dynamic reconfiguration .

Thanks in advance.

Re: Solr dynamic reconfiguration of zookeeper ensemble

Posted by Gus Heck <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi HariBabu,

Typically a minor version upgrade is safe, but only someone truly
familiar with your system can give you a solid answer to that question. You
and/or your team may find the list of changes helpful in making that
assessment:

https://solr.apache.org/docs/8_11_2/changes/Changes.html

-Gus

--
http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
http://www.the111shift.com (play)

Re: Solr dynamic reconfiguration of zookeeper ensemble

Posted by HariBabu kuruva <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jan,

--

Thanks and Regards,
 Hari

Re: Solr dynamic reconfiguration of zookeeper ensemble

Posted by HariBabu kuruva <ha...@gmail.com>.

--

Thanks and Regards,
 Hari

Re: Solr dynamic reconfiguration of zookeeper ensemble

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Hi,

Posted by HariBabu kuruva <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Anyone please let me know if you have come across the below issue. Please
help me if you have any ideas on this.

--

Thanks and Regards,
 Hari

Re: Solr dynamic reconfiguration of zookeeper ensemble

Posted by HariBabu kuruva <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

--

Thanks and Regards,