Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Benjamin Schmeling <Be...@gmx.de> on 2005/11/01 15:52:20 UTC

Re: Call Semantics

Thanks,

but what is with the other delivery assurances? Do you think they are
provided implicitly by exactly once or why are they not being
implemented separately so the user can choose between them?

Benjamin

Re: Call Semantics

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Benjamin,

They are not provided implicitly by exactly once delivery assurance. In the
current version of Sandesha support only exactly once delivery assurance and
the others are not implemented. It is not hard at all and easy. It is only
an implementation task and let's put them into 1.1 release. :)

Sandesha2 comes with all configurable delivery assurance.

Thanks,

Jaliya

Re: Call Semantics