Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/31 15:37:46 UTC

Apache Confluence/Wiki Space for NiFi

Team,

INFRA has given us a wiki space now in apache confluence

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI

So this should be a good easy way to generate helpful content for
folks and perhaps an easier place for open discussion of design ideas
and such.  Something I've seen the kafka community do (and perhaps
others do too) is a Kafka Improvement Process (KIP) [1].  That is a
pretty brilliant way to have an open discussion and to also enforce
some degree of breadth of consideration.

I'm by no means a confluence expert.  If anyone is interested in
helping with content please advise.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+Improvement+Proposals

Thanks
Joe

Re: Apache Confluence/Wiki Space for NiFi

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
Is it an infra ticket to create groups for confluence? It sure would be
nice to have some groups, e.g. for contributors, committers and ppmc
members rather than just relying on site permissions. Especially if page
restrictions are ever used.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
you're all set dan.  thanks

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
You're all set Bryan.  Thanks!

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Apache Confluence/Wiki Space for NiFi

Posted by Jennifer Barnabee <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
All,

Posted by johny casanova <pc...@outlook.com>.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
I will go through and add all the folks in jira.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean

Re: Apache Confluence/Wiki Space for NiFi

Posted by Brandon DeVries <br...@jhu.edu>.
Joe,

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.