Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de> on 2003/05/28 23:10:01 UTC

RC4 (was Re: hack to avoid memory overflow with tables)

J.Pietschmann schrieb:
> Hi all,
> now that there are a few more modifications in the maintenance
> branch, waht about including the fixes mentione here:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=105371539508744&w=2
>
> It would need some testing (read 0.20.5rc4)

Nooo, no more RCs for 0.20.5 please
It's almost one year after the last release and as it seems
quite stable now so I would really like to make the release
soon.

Yes I know we agreed on 0.20.5 beeing the last release from
maintenance branch but making RCs after RCs is IMHO worser
than making changes after the "last release" and providing
daily builds or whatever.

Christian