Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Irina Arkhipets <ir...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/19 10:14:02 UTC

ANNOUNCE: mobile client for Apache OpenMeetings

Dear OpenMeetings Community,

I am happy to announce that we've launched the first Android mobile client
version for Apache OpenMeetings.

All you need is to find OMMobile application in GooglePlay and install it
to your mobile device.

We are going to promote iOS version very soon, I'll inform you about the
progress.

Best regards,
Irina

Re: ANNOUNCE: mobile client for Apache OpenMeetings

Posted by Vasiliy Degtyarev <va...@unipro.ru>.
Hello mr. Dion.
We are working with 3.0.7 version of OM server.

Thanks,
Vasiliy

Posted by Vasiliy Degtyarev <va...@unipro.ru>.
Hello mr. Dion,