Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org> on 2013/07/28 23:30:47 UTC

Re: MAX_FILESIZE and hbase.hregion.max.filesize are both 10Gb

Hi Vladimir,

Is this link working for you? http://MASTERURL:60010/conf ? If yes, what do
you have for hbase.hregion.max.filesize? To make sure the property below is
considerered.

For the table config, did you get it from the webui?

JM

Posted by Vladimir Rodionov <vr...@carrieriq.com>.
We have 20 RS and table was initially pre-split into 20 regions.

:

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.

Posted by Vladimir Rodionov <vr...@carrieriq.com>.