Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Robert Jacolin <ro...@anyware-tech.com> on 2003/10/06 09:56:34 UTC

[Avalon web site] logkit broken link in download page

Hi,

on the web page : http://avalon.apache.org/download.cgi in the section
"current release"' the link to go to the download directory for lokgit
is broken. I think the link'latest' go to a directory which does'nt
exist anymore.

Regards,
Robert Jacolin

Re: [Avalon web site] logkit broken link in download page

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Robert Jacolin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> on the web page : http://avalon.apache.org/download.cgi in the section
> "current release"' the link to go to the download directory for lokgit
> is broken. I think the link'latest' go to a directory which does'nt
> exist anymore.

The avalon-site/src/documetation/content/xdocs/download.ehtml src file
is correct - but it seems that this isn't generating content correctly.
Does anyone know what is processing the ehtml file?

Steve.

> Regards,
> Robert Jacolin

Stephen J. McConnell