Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Thiruvalluvan MG <th...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/02 01:52:43 UTC

Trouble with PHP build on travis

Hi,
The builds on Travis CI have been failing for the past couple of days. The error is "The command "php composer-setup.php --version=2.2.5" failed and exited with 1 during ." The basic error is: "Could not open input file: composer-setup.php". Can someone familiar with the issue resolve this?
Thanks a ton.
Thiru

Re: Trouble with PHP build on travis

Posted by Thiruvalluvan MG <th...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Thanks a lot. I merged your PR and assigned the ticket to you.
    On Tuesday, 3 May, 2022, 02:16:54 pm GMT-7, Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> wrote:

 Hi Thiru,

Please review https://github.com/apache/avro/pull/1678.
It uses the approach described at