Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr> on 2014/04/01 03:07:18 UTC

Re: Report on OGC meeting (1/2)

Hello Greg and all

Le 26/03/14 13:39, Greg Reddin a écrit :
> Thanks! I didn't realize those were there (I knew about OODT, but
> didn't know it was climate-related).

I just created a JIRA task for a meteorological profile of metadata [1],
with links to the Open Climate Workbench and OODT projects. Could it be
a subject for a Google Summer of Code? I guess it is too late for 2014
but we could target 2015. However while I could help for the ISO-19115
side, we would need an other mentor for the WMO (World Meteorological
Organization) side of such task.

    Martin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SIS-170