Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Prathima Dandapani -X (pdandapa - HCL at Cisco)" <pd...@cisco.com> on 2008/09/15 15:26:34 UTC

[users@httpd] APACHE 2.2.9 not working in SSL mode.

Hi Experts,

         With the below configuration in httpd.conf file, am getting "file
doesnot exist error" in error.log.If I remove the Virtualhost tag from the
below configuration,Apache serves pages.But I want apache to work with the
virtualhost directive.

<IfDefine SSL>
Listen 443
LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so
SSLMutex  default
SSLRandomSeed startup builtin
SSLRandomSeed connect builtin
SSLSessionCache dbm:C:/PROGRA~1/CSCOpx/MDC/Apache/logs/ssl_scache
SSLSessionCacheTimeout 600
SSLOptions +StdEnvVars +ExportCertData
SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:!EXPORT40:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
<VirtualHost _default_:443>
ServerName pdandapa-wxp:443
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile conf/ssl/server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile conf/ssl/server.key
SSLCertificateChainFile conf/ssl/chain.cer
SSLCACertificatePath conf/ssl
</VirtualHost>
</IfDefine>

Please throw light on this issue.