Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Trevor Johnson <tr...@caris.com> on 2003/12/10 21:15:17 UTC

Newbie: Creating test scripts for applets

Hi

I am new to Apache and JMeter and I have set up a small test network that
I would like to test.  The entrypoint for the site is an applet containing an
image that I can an pan and zoom.

The problem is I haven't been able to figure out how to create a test plan where
I can go to the site and issue a few pan/ zoom commands while receiving
the modified image between commands.

I tried using the proxy server to record a session but didn't get anything and I can't
tell if its because I didn't set up the proxy correctly or because there just wasn't
anything to record.

Can anyone provide a brief description of what I need to do or maybe point me to
a site with an example or two?

Thanks

TrevorJ