Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by oskar_a <s3...@mail.inf.tu-dresden.de> on 2009/12/05 14:54:16 UTC

forward to page after delay

Hi,
I m new in tapestry and try to create confirmation page A which redirects to
page B after 5 seconds. Something like: "Your login was successful. Now You
will be redirected to the indexpage."

I tried to realize this in the onActivate() method with Thread.sleep or
(java.util.Timer) but it doesn't woks. I takes 5 seconds to load the
(index)page but in this time I don't see the confirmation page :(

Thanks for help and sorry for my bad english.
--
best regards
Oskar

Re: forward to page after delay

Posted by "Juan E. Maya" <ma...@gmail.com>.
yes, obviously the meta-tag is the best option. It just didnt' come to my mind.
Thank you Ulrich for pointing this out.

Posted by Stephan Windmüller <st...@cs.tu-dortmund.de>.

Posted by "Juan E. Maya" <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by oskar_a <s3...@mail.inf.tu-dresden.de>.