Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by "Cinquini, Luca (398G)" <Lu...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2015/10/26 16:44:07 UTC

commits

Hi all,
	I am trying out the new OODT Git Repo - I just issued this commit:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=oodt.git;a=commit;h=2235bd953abff5b50f5ad148556e678efaec74e6

I just want to double-check that it is ok to commit to master into the writable Git repo - please let me know otherwise.

thanks, L

Re: commits

Posted by "Cinquini, Luca (398G)" <Lu...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Thank you Chris!